Who's there?
Ryen has been getting more and more interested in this whole blog thing. She loves to look at it and even tells me what to include sometimes. (It won't be long before she is writing her own entries!) When she checked it out today, she asked me a good question. Who reads it? Well, why don't you tell us? Roll call! Just write a little comment under this post if you don't mind.


4 comments:
I Love reading about all the cute things you do Ry. You and Maddie are so darn cute. Love Aunt Suz
I read it too!!! Ryen, you are becoming such a big girl! You are so smart! I love you guys! Aunt Caity
I read your blog Ryen! I hope I see you and Maddie soon! Love, Emma
It is so fun to read your blog and see all the cool things that you have been doing. You are a smart girl. I miss you and Maddies so much. Love, Aunt Sandi
Post a Comment