I am SO stoked about my family's reunion in Michigan this summer. All of my brothers (hopefully) are coming- which seems miraculous to me. Caitlyn, Drew, and my mom already live there, so I sure hope we can count on them to not only be there, but stock the fridge and make sure the towels are all nice and fluffy. Just kidding! The last time we were all together was six years ago... I think. I have nephews I've never even been able to meet! This better become a regular thing because I seriously can't wait another six years to see some of my family. My mom is so awesome. There is no way this would happen without her generosity/sacrifices. She rented this adorable place called Greenbriar Cottage, which looks so fun! She has an amazing ability to make everything fun and downright magical. I feel like we have all grown and changed so much in these years we've spent apart. It will be really cool to be together again. The longer I live, the more I believe that family is everything.
May 14, 2007
Reunited & It Feels So Good
I am SO stoked about my family's reunion in Michigan this summer. All of my brothers (hopefully) are coming- which seems miraculous to me. Caitlyn, Drew, and my mom already live there, so I sure hope we can count on them to not only be there, but stock the fridge and make sure the towels are all nice and fluffy. Just kidding! The last time we were all together was six years ago... I think. I have nephews I've never even been able to meet! This better become a regular thing because I seriously can't wait another six years to see some of my family. My mom is so awesome. There is no way this would happen without her generosity/sacrifices. She rented this adorable place called Greenbriar Cottage, which looks so fun! She has an amazing ability to make everything fun and downright magical. I feel like we have all grown and changed so much in these years we've spent apart. It will be really cool to be together again. The longer I live, the more I believe that family is everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You want me to fluff your pillow? Right on sister!
Post a Comment