I'm not going to lie to you... We've had a few wild weeks around here. Maybe it was the weather or just a severe case of misbehavitis, but Ryen and Madelyn were acting CRAZY! I thought and thought about what to do for them and said a lot of what I call "mom prayers" to figure out what the answer was. Then, it hit me. We needed some kind of chore chart. I went to a learning store and found this awesome responsibility chart. You would not believe the change it has made! Both of the girls, especially Ryen, were transformed almost instantly back into the angelic little darlings I know and adore. This chart/reward system has helped us set clear goals and focus on the positive. I don't know what I'd do without it! I'm so proud of my responsible little darlings!
July 13, 2007
Responsible Ryen
I'm not going to lie to you... We've had a few wild weeks around here. Maybe it was the weather or just a severe case of misbehavitis, but Ryen and Madelyn were acting CRAZY! I thought and thought about what to do for them and said a lot of what I call "mom prayers" to figure out what the answer was. Then, it hit me. We needed some kind of chore chart. I went to a learning store and found this awesome responsibility chart. You would not believe the change it has made! Both of the girls, especially Ryen, were transformed almost instantly back into the angelic little darlings I know and adore. This chart/reward system has helped us set clear goals and focus on the positive. I don't know what I'd do without it! I'm so proud of my responsible little darlings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thank heaven mom prayers are answered! I am so proud of YOU too.
That is so cool! Now I want to get one of those. I am such a copy cat. We have had a chore chart for a while but it isn't that fancy. Awesome!
Way to work it girls!
Is that nifty chart available online? I'm glad order and peace has been restored to your house, and I'm ready to copycat that. :) You're a great mom.
Post a Comment