August 31, 2007

Mmmm... Bargains





As I was out running some errands today, I noticed some cute things on the sidewalk outside of Pier 1. I decided to stop and check it out- which I rarely do since I usually have the girls with me and Pier 1 is one of those stores that is not very kid-friendly. The people who work at our local store are so kind, but there is just so much within the kids' reach that is ultra-breakable. Each venture inside is like an elite military operation. Thankfully, the risk turned out to be well worth it as Pier 1 was having a massive sale on their entire kids line. Everything was at least 50% off, but almost everything was 75%. SO great! I scored a paper lantern for $3 and the hanging kit for $2.50. I got lamps for the girls' beds for around $6 each. Wooden footstools were $10- I paid a fortune for the same one at Pottery Barn! I also got a HUGE shelf with pegs in it for $17 and boards with big silver clips on them to hang artwork that cost $6 or something. They had some great wooden pretend food, which I already own, but thought I would mention because it's so stinking cute and super cheap. They also had a great children's table for around $20. There were different colored chairs to go with it that cost about the same and came in sets of two. I could go on and on. I really like Pier 1's children's line and I especially like their children's line ON SALE. Just had to pass it on. Happy shopping! :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

I'm heading there as soon as possible. Thanks!