Guess what...?

That's right. We're pregnant ...and we couldn't be more EXCITED! We told Ryen and Madelyn this morning and they are sooo thrilled about their tiny little brother or sister. Sonny and I always struggle with whether or not to tell people when that test comes up positive. Pregnancy has been a difficult feat for us and nothing makes losing a baby more painful than having to "untell" everyone. Though it is still very early, we thought this time we would share the news. We could really use your prayers and support! Thanks everyone! And YAAAAY!!!

That's right. We're pregnant ...and we couldn't be more EXCITED! We told Ryen and Madelyn this morning and they are sooo thrilled about their tiny little brother or sister. Sonny and I always struggle with whether or not to tell people when that test comes up positive. Pregnancy has been a difficult feat for us and nothing makes losing a baby more painful than having to "untell" everyone. Though it is still very early, we thought this time we would share the news. We could really use your prayers and support! Thanks everyone! And YAAAAY!!!


20 comments:
Meg! You can't make an announcement like that! It's too cute!
CONGRATULATIONS! How are you feeling? When are you due? More, more, more information!
We're so excited...should I dance in the street? It's snowy and cold but if I move fast I'll stay warm...
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. It is about time that we got another baby in our family. Grant is the youngest and he is a year and a half.
Ohhh Meg!!!!!! Yeah! I am soooo Happy for you! I will pray for you 10 times a day minimum. You are such a great Mommy! I hope everything goes well. If there is anything I can do please let me know... I could record myself singing and you could put it on your tummy every night...that would for sure make something happen....My voice is pretty tragic though... I will think of something better!!! WE love you and are so stoked....We will keep you in our prayers for sure! Go team! Sorry I am so excited my fingers won't stop!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! We are so DANG excited for you (and us--a new cousin!!)! I am glad you told us so we can pray for you and be SO STINKING EXCITED!! I am wishing I was by amber because I can see from her comment we are doing the exact same thing right now. hahaha I can't express to how happy I am for you!! AHHHH! I hope it's a boy.... or a girl... OH it doesn't matter bc it is so awesome either way!!
Yeah You Are...DUH!!!
CONGRATS!!! Sometimes it's good to have support if you have to untell people. But let's hope things "work" and YEAH!
WOW! Congratulations Megan! How exciting :)
Having lost a child and then had a miscarriage, I can understand the having to "untell" people and how painful that can be. Let's pray that you don't have to worry about doing that. I'll keep you and the little sweetie in my prayers.
Praying for a "sticky" baby!
um hello? Are you serious! I am more than happy for you. I am filled with love and excitement! Please keep me posted! I miss you. And I love you. Im so happy for you Meg.
Yay! What can I say that everyone else hasn't said? So, DITTO to what everyone said. We love you and are sooooo soooo sooo excited for you and you'll all (as in baby and you and Sonny and girls) be in our prayers! You're the best mommy!
P.S. Nobody else get pregnant otherwise I will go BABY CRAZY! :)
Oh and I LOVE your announcement! The girl's expressions are perfect!
I'm so happy for you guys! You seriously need to write a "how to" book on being such a good mommy!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You both are the most amazing parents and your children are so blessed to have you raising them. We will be saying our prayers for you and the baby. I love you guys!
Oh, thank you all so much! I have the best friends and family in the world. You've all made me cry like an idiot! :) Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. They just mean the world to us. We love you all!!!
So I am so late! I haven't had a chance to read blogs forever and look, when I do I miss out. How fun! We are so excited for you guys too. How far a long are you? I am sorry your sick. Hopefully it will pass quickly. congrats!
Holy Crap! That is so amazing! You need to share more details on the due date and stuff! I am so happy for you guys! It must be in the water because most of my friends are pregnant too...so glad you joined in!!
It is a very good thing and I am so happy for you all. We are all so excited. You are going to be such wonderful parents of three!!! Mom
Oh my gosh!! That is SOOOOO GREAT! Congratulations!! It's crazy how it seems like just yesterday (at least to us) that we came to see Madelyn in the hospital. She's so grown up now! What a great older sister she'll make. We really couldn't be happier for you both. We'll certainly keep you in our prayers. Keep us posted! Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Perfect Picture for your announcement. Sheri, Sandi and I are here enjoying all that's on your blog and that announcement wins the prize! We are so excited and thrilled for the news. I am so happy I was able to talk to Sonny personally the day you sent it.
We will have you in our prayers for a successful pregnancy and send all our love for a wonderful holiday season. Give hugs and kisses to those adorable girls and share our love with your great Mom.
Love from all of us!
Mom, Sheri, and Sandi and the rest of the family
Huge smiles and love in my heart for you all! We love you and couldn't be happier! Isn't it all just a great big miracle?!!! How wonderful - we love you all bunches & bunches - Lona
Post a Comment