Ryen LOVES her time baking in the kitchen with Grammy. They made sugar cookie dough together this week and then the girls and I made the actual cookies ...kind of. We started out using cookie cutters, but things got wild fast! Madelyn was throwing powdered sugar everywhere (and rubbing it into her face!) while Ryen couldn't stop licking everything in sight! Needless to say, those cookies will not be shared. :) The whole time the girls were going wild, I was doing everything I could to just not throw up. Fun times! We ended up making Christmas "pancakes" and snakes. At least they had fun!
By the way- Do NOT buy Betty Crocker's Whipped Butter Cream frosting. It is so gross!


3 comments:
Haha! That sounds like sooo much fun. I use to be a licker like Ryen....Your pictures are so cute...the girls in them are adorable. Ahhhh Meg is Pregnant!!!! I prayed for you alteast 27 times yesterday...Love you!
oh I love you.
Fun fun. We have photos of Benson licking the beaters from the cookies recently but I'm making an effort to include photos of benson fully clothed on my blog. It seems like every time we take a picture he is in his undies.
Post a Comment