Friday afternoon, we went to the flying field where Sonny likes to take his plane for a spin. I love the way he is such a kid at heart! The girls love running around in the middle of the countryside, picking dandelions and getting their pants dirty. :) They "ooh" and "ahh" over Sonny's plane as it swoops and twists through the sky. It's fun having another photographer there to capture our family's adventures. Ryen and her new camera are inseparable!


3 comments:
That looks like fun!
I'm envious that you have warm weather when we are sitting here in the ice and snow! Brrrrr.
I am sorry I missed that one. I have to be sure to see him fly it before I go. Mom
Wow Drew would love to fly that bugger. That looks like a blast. Ryen is going to be a fantastic photographer! I can't wait to see her photos!
Post a Comment