
It's opening night for Cait's play and we couldn't be more excited! I am so proud of her for following her dreams and blazing her own trail! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to see you in action tonight Cait, but I'm there in spirit. If you hear someone laughing unnaturally loud and cheering for you like an insane person... it's probably Mom. But pretend it's me too, okay?


3 comments:
Oh Megan the funny things you say...You never fail to make me smile really really big. Yes go Caity you are going to be soooooo amazing tonite. I really wish I could be there as well.. I love plays and I love plays with fun actors like you in them! Someday I will make it to one of your plays...you better keep doing them so I can come see one when we get back!!! We love you and we know you will knock everyone's socks off tonite! Go get em Girl! ps when you hear that laugh pretend I am sitting next to it with a content laugh cuz I am bad at laughing good unfortunatley.
HA! Megan you make me laugh too. Anyway I am SO sad I can't be there too! How fun! If you can get it on tape I would totally watch it. At least take pictures of you in your costume and makeup. Good luck!
Thanks Meg! You are all too kind!
Post a Comment