We were given the most thoughtful gifts this year! Aunt Amber (my youngest brother Drew's wife) made each of us a scarf! Can you believe that!?! The girls have seriously worn theirs constantly- in the house and outside. Thank you so much, Amber! We love you!!!
Also, what a surprise to get an enormous package in the mail from Lindsey and Lona, Ryen's birthmother and birth-grandmother. Lona made us the most beautiful gift- a personalized glass square. It's hard to describe, but it is just gorgeous and looks so great on our mantle! She also sent blankets for Ryen and Maddie with super snuggly bears tucked inside. Every time I turn around, they are wrapped up in their blankets, bears in hand, enjoying a serious snuggle fest!
Nana and Papa also sent a package filled with thoughtful gifts. We were just blown away! How do we even know so many thoughtful people???
Thanks with all of our hearts to each of you!


2 comments:
Aww you guys look so cozy...you got all kinds of warm things to snuggle with...I am not sure if that is just me, but I think that is a hint that you need to move to MI in the next year...that is just what I get from it though...hehe We love you...glad you enjoyed the scarfs!
You are truly blessed and loved! Mom
Post a Comment