February 11, 2008

Looooove Day



Ryen and I finished up her valentines this weekend. I really like the way they turned out. She had so much fun helping me and was beyond proud of herself for her efforts! Since Ry won't be at school on Valentines Day (Looooove Day, according to her) I sent them with her today. I hope the kids enjoy their treats, but more than anything it is so awesome to see how happy Ryen is to GIVE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute. She is such a giving sweetheart! Way to be Ryen! We love you!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

jeeees you are such a good mom.

Tiffany said...

So creative and fun! Happy Valentines to you all!

Leanne said...

Adorable!

Carrie said...

Um, Martha, you're makin me look really bad. haha juuuust kidding. I love to see what you do. Someday I'll do it too. For my grandkids.