
Ryen, Madelyn, and Ally are so lucky to have Sonny for a dad. Ry brought a note home from school about a daddy-daughter dance. My first reaction was to chuck it, but then I started thinking about Ryen. How much would she love this? So, we coughed up $20 and sent in the registration. The big dance is tonight. But what about Madelyn? We gave her a whole list of things she could do with Sonny and she chose to go get a manicure- no surprise there. She is girly to the core, that one! I don't know a lot of men that would take their daughters for a mani, but Sonny did... and he did it lovingly. I don't think I will ever forget how excited Maddie was waiting at the top of the stairs for her daddy to ring that doorbell. She was absolutely beaming all night. My husband is awesome.





5 comments:
That is so stinking cute! Her hair is adorable too. I just love adoring daddies, and Sonny is that for sure. How sweet.
That is wonderful. I just love the cute pics. That is really cool that Sonny did that for her. Maybe I shall take my Aidan on a Valentine's date since Matt has to work.
She looks like she is in HEAVEN! What a cute girl Meg! I love it! Sonny is such a great dad! Plus he looks so handsome!
Can't wait to hear about Ry's dance!
That brought tears to my eyes. Those are some very lucky girls.
oops, that last comment by Joyful Noise was actually from me, and I was acidentally logged on as my mom.
Post a Comment