I think so, too! If only I could be so lucky! Alise can't even entertain herself!!
I think I totally have to agree! I keep forgetting about Lydia's pictures, but I'll take them soon and send them! Love you too much to say Meg!
they get it from their mama! you have the cutest family ever!
Um, hi, can these amazing big sisters come to California and entertain my kids? I hear that Southwest has great deals right now. :)-Francesca
Soooo ~*sweet*~. I love the little puppet show theater too. Cute! ♥
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think so, too! If only I could be so lucky! Alise can't even entertain herself!!
I think I totally have to agree!
I keep forgetting about Lydia's pictures, but I'll take them soon and send them! Love you too much to say Meg!
they get it from their mama! you have the cutest family ever!
Um, hi, can these amazing big sisters come to California and entertain my kids? I hear that Southwest has great deals right now. :)
-Francesca
Soooo ~*sweet*~. I love the little puppet show theater too. Cute! ♥
Post a Comment