February 7, 2009

He's here!

I captured this bit of video when Sonny came to the door. I hope you can hear what Ryen says because it is priceless! I asked her what she had there (meaning her flower) and she answered, "My handsome prince!" talking about her dad. I love it.

10 comments:

RACHEL said...

that is so cute!!! i love the little daddy dates too!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for dates with the kids, it looks so sweet.

Caity said...

I LOVE IT! Oh my that was too cute! How did the dance go with her handsome prince?

Megan said...

She loved it! But, she was a little disappointed that she didn't get to dance on a stage. I think she thought it was going to be like "Dancing with the Stars." :)

Andrea said...

That is just adorable. Don't kids say the darnedest things?

Jill Ison said...

so so cute. what a sweetie. what kind of camera do you have? your pictures have really beautiful color. do you have photoshop? or something else?

Laura said...

I loved this video! I love what she said about her daddy, too! Thanks for sharing. You have been blessed with a beautiful family!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

that is so freakin cute.

Barbaloot said...

That is SO darling!! And what a cute dad to do something so special.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Megan, you seriously have the cutest girls on the planet. Can I confess something to you? It is one of the many reasons that I wanted to follow you. I love hopping over to your blog to see the latest photos! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

-Francesca

PS: Is that the tutu skirt from Chasing Fireflies that I see Ryen wearing in these photos?