March 15, 2009

Long time, no blog...


It's not like me to go this long without posting. I've been so preoccupied lately. I did manage to sneak out one afternoon this past week to take a few pictures of my girls. It's been a while since I've really taken "portraits" of them so we took advantage of a beautiful afternoon in our neighborhood.

(You can click on a photo so see the larger version)

7 comments:

Caity said...

I love em! I just love em! I can't wait till you take ours! hehehe :) I'm feeling giddy, don't mind me.

Anonymous said...

well im glad you are ALIVE! I was getting a lil worried for a bit. I kept anxiously clicking on your name everyday only to find the consistent "Shabby Blogs". Much to my relief my click today was a happy one! The girls are just ADORABLE!

Carrie said...

Wow. Those are some seriously beautiful photos. I'm always glad for an update from you.

Brian and Beth said...

You truly have a gift! I wish you lived closer so that I could rely on you for our family portraits.-Beth

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, love the actions.

Anonymous said...

Discount RX Pharmacy - Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, Tamiflu. Order Generic Medication In own Pharmacy. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/]Order Top Quality Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. prescription generic pills. Discount medications pharmacy

Anonymous said...

Today it's rather particular to group divergent medical companies Discount Cialis Pharmacy Online, especially those who present their meds online.