
I'm pretty predictable, huh? I bought this tin box that originally held chocolates when I went to the flea market. Isn't it delightfully shabby? It was only $5- which I paid cheerfully. I like to imagine what little treasures have been inside it for the past 50+ years. Plus, I'm pretty sure I can turn these photos into a blog header... so double score. :)
Thanks for all of the birthday love, everyone! (Isn't my husband the sweetest?) Turning 30 freaked me out a tiny bit, but as Lew Wallace said:
"A man thirty years old, I said to myself, should have his field of life all ploughed, and his planting well done; for after that it is summer time."...and I am totally excited for summer.


9 comments:
Thanks for blazing the path, Megan!
I've decided in advance that I will no longer give two pins about what others think of me beginning the very day I turn 30. So July 16, here we come!
Neat treasure! I'm getting excited about your new blog.
What a neat box! Love it! And Happy Birthday if I didn't mention it earlier this week!
And Happy Birthday! I hit the big 3-0 last year, this year I'm officially in my early thirties!
Oh my, what a sweet tin! And you already made it even sweeter with shadows! Nice. ~♥~
Oh megan. I want to go and live with you at the flea market. That is totally my thing, and it's twice as fun with someone else who likes it just as well and has better style than I do!
Happy birthday again, and that last post by sonny was so sweet. You guys are too cute.
Oh thanks so much my friend. That was very kind of you.
Oh man! After I guessed the owl, I totally thought it was that tin!
Oh my goodness! I just read the post from Sonny. How amazing. You are one lucky and loved girl. So wonderful of him to do this for you.
Happy (belated) birthday. Hope you are able to celebrate all week!
-Francesca
Yeah, that is super cute! And I read the post by sonny... So stinkin cute! You are lucky to have a husband who loves you so much for all the right reasons (that you are freakin awesome)!!
Post a Comment