Okay, so I didn't break my blog
exactly, but I did break Picasa somehow. That's why I haven't been posting. I just can't bring myself to post without pictures, and I can't bring myself to post pictures without using Picasa. Quite a predicament. Anyway, for all two of you who read my blog, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here! :)
8 comments:
You have raised the blog bar so high I am ashamed of my truly shabby blog compaired to this one!
mAY YOU FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH THE HORROR OF IT! aND WHILE YOU WAIT - TRY picnik.com if you haven't already - maybe it will be enough to hold you for now.
cool i like your fonts :)
I was wondering where you went!
2 people. Duh. Ur funny.
two nothing! i am only one of your many fans!! actually i have a confession, i am still not good at using the computer!!! i just now downloaded the multiple frames from shabbyblogs.blogspot because i couldn't figure out how...no laughing, i am easily confused, so now i am going to go back to some of the other things and retry to download them
I really love your blog. I found it once and couldn't remember who's I have found it on. Well I found it again. You don't know me but Sonny was one of my best friends in High school. Tell him that Tara said hi. We came to your reception but I am sure you would have no clue who I am. Your girls are adorable. And the daddy daughter dates were so cute!! My blog is private but my email is btlines@netzero.net I am sure you have more than 2 people that read your blog. It is so cute.
You so have more than two fans. I am sure not everyone always comments I am one of them. I am on the computer a lot at work so I look at you blog almost everday. I love it.
Sandi
Post a Comment