June 14, 2009

Guess what I hate?

It starts with a "P" and ends with an "acking."

7 comments:

Jill Ison said...

i wish i could move. i think its awesome that you guys get to start on a whole new adventure!

Leanne said...

I hate packing too, but I always seem to end up moving to a better place, so in the end, the packing is A-ok. :)

One of these days you will have to do a tutorial on using a custom blog post title font for us all. I love yours! I have one too, but the only people who can see it, are the ones with that same font installed on their computers (read: only ME). lol.

You're so creative Meg! I can't wait to have you close by so I can hug you every time you do something wonderful! You are going to be squeezed to death!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, tell me about it. I have done it way too much in the last 4 years. But I guess I probly only have a 1/4 of the stuff you do. Good luck! I can't wait to help you unpack!!!!! Cuz you will be in MI!!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Blech! Packing really is so awful! The only think kinda fun about it is getting to throw away a bunch of stuff as you go. Which usually backfires when you go to unpack things and think, "I can't believe I threw that away just because I didn't want to put it in a box!" haha At least that's what I do.

Anyway, good luck! We'll see you soon! And buy a house quick so we can see it. :) I love being able to picture a story in its actual setting.

Brian and Beth said...

Packing is the worst!!! Please let us know your new address when you get a spare moment. . . . Ha!

RACHEL said...

i know packing is the pits! hey we really need to get together before you leave, when are you heading out? if you need me to watch the girls while you pack i totally will, i am taking the boys to spray park on friday and jen and crystal are going too. i am more than happy to come get the girls and take them with me, just give me a call!

Suzanne said...

I'm with you!!! We've done that one to many times in our lives. The crazy thing is we get so antsy to move again. Why do we do that to ourselves. I wish I were there to help. It's pretty awesome your making this move. Love ya, Suz