September 13, 2009

Blah Blah Blah



My mom got together with her sisters this weekend. They call themselves The Blah Blah's and whenever they get together, my mom turns into a 14-year-old. :) It occurred to me that someone should be documenting the sisterhood of these 4 wild women so I volunteered to drive to my mom's for a little photo shoot. It was such a neat experience to spend a couple hours with these amazing women. I learn so much from each of them. What a blessing to know them and to be able to peek into life at the Crandall house.


3 comments:

Morgan Lasley said...

Woooo! Look at those beautiful ladies!

Campbell Family said...

How fun is that!!! I wanna have a blah blah blah group and travel with my sisters!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the blah blah sister's!!! Cute pics. I am sure there are tons more beautiful ones. You are a machine with the camera!!!