September 8, 2009

First Day of First Grade


Today was Ryen's first day of school. I can't believe our little pixie is a first grader! Was she nervous? Uh...no. Was she hesitant? Uh...NO. She was ready to go and off she went like a rocket! That's the Ryen way. :) I asked her how school went when she got off the bus this afternoon and she flashed me a huge smile and said it was GREAT! She was really excited about getting three recesses. I have no idea how long we'll be here, but I'm glad Ryen's school year seems to be off to a good start. I am so proud of her!

4 comments:

Campbell Family said...

what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest little first grader I have ever seen! Way to be so amazing Ryen!!!

Adria said...

I can't believe how old she is getting and WOW what a beauty!

I can't remember if I told you or not that we switched our blog name to adriaandmark.blogspot.com

RACHEL said...

Landen started his first day today at preschool, and we thought of maddie, we miss you guys!