September 19, 2009

Megan Day




Joel watched the girls this morning. My mom watched them this afternoon. Why? So The Hubster and I could hit a flea market at my faaaaavorite antique shop. I got an awesome china hutch for our new house (I have been wanting one for ages!) for $100 and a huge old cupboard thing for $30. It's hard to explain it, but trust me- it's fantastic! From there, we headed down to Saugatuck and hit a few other favorite places. I was able to get a ton of great photos to use in my blog designs. Today was totally Megan Day. Heaven. Loooove my hubby for being such a good sport!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

o gees.....you are TOO funny. If i went to a flea market im not really sure what id think of it. But i think its a Tracy thing, because i could see Steve jumping on the flea market bandwagon. He is always the one dragging me to the linens and furniture section at WalMart. Shhh! Dont tell him i told you that! What a good guy that Sonny boy is!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day to me. Someday I will have the Benjamins to do that. In the mean time go to a few extra flea markets for me!!!

Leanne said...

Those pics are charming! I wish we had some place that nice around here. I haven't been to an antique place or anything like it for that matter in so long.

I can't wait to see photos of the hutch etc!!!

Caity said...

That really does sound super fun! I'm glad you were able to go.

r.l.secor said...

Oh so jealous! We just love Saugatuck!

We spent a delightful mini vacation while passing though there one summer with Matt's parents before we were married.

What a fun day with the hubster!

Caity said...

One of these days Joel won't be working and I'll have a nice sum of money and we will go on a date to all the cool junk places you've found. What do you say? :)