I'm have to be the ONLY person that doesn't watch this show!!!! I must be really missing out.
We are living a life of torture because it comes on the same time as Project Runway, the only other show I watch! Dang it!
I use to really dislike this show, but I have grown to super duper LOVE it! I love Steve Carell!!!
that was so funny! oh...the office! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm have to be the ONLY person that doesn't watch this show!!!! I must be really missing out.
We are living a life of torture because it comes on the same time as Project Runway, the only other show I watch! Dang it!
I use to really dislike this show, but I have grown to super duper LOVE it! I love Steve Carell!!!
that was so funny! oh...the office! Gotta love it!
Post a Comment