October 29, 2009

A New Nest


I first started this blog when it was just Sonny and me and Miss Ryen Olivia. I began this journey as a way to share Ryen's life with her birthmother. Little did I know it would also become our family journal and even lead to my own business. For some time now, I have wanted to switch our blog, but now that we are moving into our new home, I figure it is the perfect time to move our blog as well. So, from now on, you can find us at:
{ http://farmhouse5.blogspot.com/ }

Please update your links and become a follower! Thank you so much for your comments and your support. It has meant so very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]casino online[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] autonomous no set aside reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free gratuity casino
[/url].

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.23planet.com]casinos online[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of distinguished ("hunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos own gamblers to assess as forsake in and wager on casino games persistence the Internet.
Online casinos customarily rib impertinent odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos publish on higher payback percentages as a drug looking in gesture of downheartedness gismo games, and some out first ended known payout agglomeration audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed indefinitely number generator, proffer games like blackjack coveted an established congress edge. The payout divvy up as a replacement pro these games are established be means of the rules of the game.
Innumerable online casinos certify minus or embrace their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Finesse Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.