Sometimes I look at Maddie and think she looks so much like Cel. They must be cousins. Your girls are so cute. You do a good job Megan. I hope I am not the only one that reads their blog, if so people are missing out! -Suz
I think she looks more like Great Grandma Tracy. And Cel looks more like Grandma Kynaston. Just my two cents. Regardless...THEY ARE BOTH JUST THE CUTEST MOST ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (except for Rozlyn, Ryen and Emma) (: (: (: (: (: (:
2 comments:
Sometimes I look at Maddie and think she looks so much like Cel. They must be cousins. Your girls are so cute. You do a good job Megan. I hope I am not the only one that reads their blog, if so people are missing out!
-Suz
I think she looks more like Great Grandma Tracy. And Cel looks more like Grandma Kynaston. Just my two cents. Regardless...THEY ARE BOTH JUST THE CUTEST MOST ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (except for Rozlyn, Ryen and Emma) (: (: (: (: (: (:
Post a Comment