May 15, 2007

That's About Right


Sonny took this picture on Mother's Day- right after I opened my thoughtful little gifts and cards. One of the things he got me was a small little box of chocolates. The girls saw that and went INSANE!!! They jumped up and down and squealed until I opened the box and let them each take a chocolate. They don't like candy or gum or anything that's just sugar, but chocolate... they become FIENDS around chocolate. Before I could stop her, Maddie put the entire piece in her mouth. It was too big for her to even chew properly and she became our own little chocolate fountain, with rivers of brown goo streaming from her mouth. She finally got tired of working so hard and spit the remains onto the rug in the playroom. Ryen kept grabbing my face to make sure she had my attention. Then she would say, "Listen, this is very important... I need more chocolate please." Sonny took this picture somewhere in the middle of that whole mess and I saw it and thought to myself, "Yep... That looks about right."

1 comment:

Caity said...

That made me chuckle! I bet every mom could look at that picture and think that! Your family is the best!