October 31, 2007

Everything Orange





My mom has a tradition of eating an "orange dinner" every Halloween night. She made us yummy grilled cheese sandwiches with cheesy potato soup, orange chips, carrots, orange juice... the works. For desert, we had orange sherbet and pumpkin cookies. The girls LOVED it! We all had a lot of fun. My mom is the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say? It just isn't Halloween without my orange meal and it was so fun to share it with you. (Ryen loved helping, that was the best part.) I know it is kind of silly to keep up such a tradition, sad perhaps, but true, I love to do it. (:
Mom

Melissa Lasley said...

How fun! I wish I would have thought of that. Next year I guess.

Caity said...

Man, my orange meal wasn't nearly as cool as yours was! I'm working on it though.

Campbell Family said...

What a fun tradition to have, that is so cool! Hats off to your mom!