If we hadn't told the doctor today what we've been through during the last week, he never would have known. Our baby is healthy, his or her little heart is still beating strong, and all of the blood surrounding the fetus has magically disappeared. Our chance of miscarriage at this point is 3%, the same as any other pregnant woman going into her second trimester. Each of my children is such a miracle to me and this little one is no exception. I have seen the hand of God in my life in so many ways this past week. We have been so blessed. I think our baby knows it too because the little thing was dancing like crazy and clapping all through the ultrasound. Again, thank you for your love and prayers.
January 24, 2008
One More Miracle
If we hadn't told the doctor today what we've been through during the last week, he never would have known. Our baby is healthy, his or her little heart is still beating strong, and all of the blood surrounding the fetus has magically disappeared. Our chance of miscarriage at this point is 3%, the same as any other pregnant woman going into her second trimester. Each of my children is such a miracle to me and this little one is no exception. I have seen the hand of God in my life in so many ways this past week. We have been so blessed. I think our baby knows it too because the little thing was dancing like crazy and clapping all through the ultrasound. Again, thank you for your love and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Oh you guys, I am so happy for you. What a blessing!!!!! I don't even know what to say....I am tearing up. I can't wait to tell uncle Drew!!!! Yeah!!!!! We love you!
You'll still be getting lots of prayers here and I just know that your new little one is determined to get here and that it will all turn out perfectly!
Oh i'm so glad the baby is doing good! That just made my whole week!
Yeah!!!! That is so great! I have been really worried about you and hoping for the best! I'm so glad that everything is fine...how amazing! The Lord really does watch over each of us! Yeah!!!!
I felt the spirit so strongly Megan. I am so glad you shared this with us and that everything looks good. You've been on my thoughts and in my prayers. The Lord really does bless us with amazing miracles. I am with mo, I think this baby is determined to make it here. We are so happy for you.
I am so thrilled for you all! What a wonderful miracle! We'll still be praying for you. Lots of hugs and kisses, Caity
Whew! What a blessing! I've been wondering and worrying for you. The power of prayer can do wonders. Not to mention the faith involved. I'm so relieved and excited for you Megan! :)
oh meg. You have no idea how relieved I am. I just love you SO much and I always want the best for you. You deserve this!!! And another reason why I am happy is because ........Im pregnant too. :)
YAY for baby Hastings!! What wonderful news! No one can say that prayers aren't answered.
I'm so glad that things got better so quickly! Horray for answered prayers!
Post a Comment