Ryen is so artistic. She LIVES for "projects" and chances to get paint on her hands. She's created some really amazing things. I kind of assumed that Madelyn would follow in her footsteps, but that has not been the case. She's very imaginative, but is much more physical. It was funny watching them play outside the other day. Ryen took her sidewalk chalking VERY seriously, while Madelyn preferred raking leaves and sliding over Ryen's masterpieces like a snake. To each her own! (By the way- Madelyn's outfit is a pretty typical one!)


3 comments:
lol....Ryen is getting good,I am sure that is better than I could do at that age....Madelyn will be a good helper with yard work as she gets older. Lucky for Sonny
That gives me hope that Banks will find an artistic gene that Benson somehow missed. It is funny to see how much children differ from one another. Benson and Banks so far share very few interests, even thinking of Benson at the same age as Banks is now. So funny, these kids of ours.
I love the ones of Maddie! How adorable! I love how children are so different. They are the spice in our lives, huh? Love ya!
Post a Comment