March 21, 2008

Enchanted Evening


On those nights when Sonny can't be home with us because he is out doing "superhero" things, I try to do special activities with the girls. Last night we watched "Enchanted" (for the five millionth time) from inside our castle tent and dressed up like princesses. I will never get those songs out of my head!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You poor dear...hehe they are fun songs though right! hehe your girls look like true princess'....just think, you will have three before you know it....You will have a Castle full of princess'!!!! You lucky dog you! Good thing the princess' have the best Queen of them all to be there teacher!!!!Love you!

Tiffany said...

You are the COOLEST mom! I know because your cute little girls are always wearing a smile.

Oh, what would it be like to have girls???

p.s. I think we share a birthday 3/18. Happy Birthday to You!