
We finished our 4th of July by walking to the end of our street to watch the fireworks. I was SO exhausted, but it was worth it. The weather cooled off and there was the most perfect little breeze. It's impossible to not feel so blessed in moments like those.
5 comments:
Sounds like sooo much fun...we are jealous! Our fourth was pretty chill, but we had some fun with the fam and got to see some fireworks too. It is nice being home!
So they let you out long enough to see fireworks? Yay! You had freedom in more ways than one on the 4th!
I actually wasn't supposed to do any of that, but I didn't want to miss it! I paid for it at my most recent appointment though. My blood pressure was 130/110 and they said with no uncertainty that I can only get out of bed to go to the bathroom. That is so much harder than it sounds! But, at least they let me stay out of the hospital. Ugh.
Awww....what is the 4th without a few sparks?
Happy 4th Hastings family! We look forward to hearing of your little one's arrival.
Post a Comment