July 26, 2008

Someone we'd like you to meet...



Allyson Idalise Hastings
July 24, 2008 at 6:57 PM
6 pounds, 14 ounces - 19 inches



11 comments:

r.l.secor said...

Woo Hoo! She is a cutie! Great coming home outfit -of course! Now comes the fun part. CONGRATULATIONS! Luv you guys!

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

oh. I'm in tears. She's so beautiful. SO BEAUTIFUL. I am just so happy for you and sonny and the girls. I feel like I know her already. I love you guys so much. Good job megan! She is breathtaking.

Carrie said...

Ooooh I love her and I don't even know her. She is beautiful and I am so happy she's finally here. That was a lot of drama but in the end it's worth it. I miss you so bad it hurts.

Anonymous said...

She's the most Beautiful little girl ever!! Way to go MEG!!!!!! Bring that baby this way pronto!! We've been thinking of you guys and praying for you everyday all day and we are so proud of both of you!! Can't wait to hear from you and see you soon!!
Drewfiss

Beth Soelberg said...

Congratulations! She is a gorgeous little girl. We couldn't wait to hear your good news.

Now, after that LONG labor, get some rest, Miss!

And enjoy the new sweetie.

Adria said...

she is gorgeous!!!

Caity said...

Oh Meggie! I could look at her pictures all day! She is the most beautiful ever! I can't wait to meet her! I hope you recover well! I miss you all!

Leanne said...

She is just the sweetest little thing! Congratulations on the newest little blessing in your lives :)

Liz Hastings said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations! Its baby time for the Hastings. Your family reminds me so much of Becca's. Your girls seem so much like hers. It's been fun getting to know how your lives are =0)

DK said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm glad you are home and doing well. ~Deena

Campbell Family said...

She is so beautiful...REALLY!!! What an experience you have had getting her hear. So happy for you guys and glad that you are home! Congratulations! Love you guys!