August 25, 2008

One Month





Yesterday Ally turned one month old. I can't imagine our family without her. She has such a special little spirit and I feel so blessed to be her mother. She is growing and changing so fast. Lately, she has been waking up in the middle of the night to eat and then staying awake for an hour or two afterwards. I know I should probably be bothered by that, but the truth is that I really cherish that time with her. In those quiet morning hours it is just the two of us. I try to memorize every tiny part of her. In the blink of an eye she will be running around with her two older sisters. For now she is my baby though- and I am loving every single moment.

5 comments:

Caity said...

I cannot believe how different she is looking! What a precious little angel!

Leanne said...

One month old already! She has changed from the newborn pictures you have posted. So cute. Lucky Megan :)

Carrie said...

I miss you baby Ally. :(

Brian and Beth said...

What a cutie!!!

Suzanne said...

It's so strange not to have seen her in person. Who do you think she looks the most like? She is so so so so cute. We miss you guys. Wish I was there to hold her. Love ya, Suz