September 9, 2008

Our Darling Diva


Lately, Madelyn's favorite line is, "NO! I won't do it!" She is such a sassy little thing. It's hard raising daughters. It is my personal belief that girls need to be at least a little feisty to make it in this world. They need to be strong enough to stand up for themselves and what they believe in- no matter what anyone else says or does. So, in that sense, I'm glad Maddie is already learning that principle. I just wish she'd stop applying it to cleaning up after herself and going to bed at night.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Ak! But look at how cute she is! hahahaha the more I find out about little girls the more I'm glad to have little boys... :) She is sweet though. I never saw the diva side in a week with her.

Leanne said...

Awesome photography tricks! Was she really wearing lipstick or did you add that? Cute!

I'm glad that my girls are fiesty somewhat too. Like you said, they will need it later on in life.

Wish I could have a nice program to manipulate my photos too. Lucky girl.

Megan said...

Leanne- No, she isn't wearing lipstick. That's just her natural lip color, the lucky girl.

To edit this photo only took about three clicks... and it was free. Check out picnik.com. You'll love me forever. :)

Adria said...

she is such a doll! you totally just made me feel better about kylee being a sassy little diva! now i can tell myself it will help her in the future...?

DK said...

Absolutely adorable.... ~Deena

Anonymous said...

Meg, that picture is the cutest I have ever seen. The hat the color the Maddi cakes!!!!! It is amazing....I love it sooooo much!!