September 19, 2008

Strollin'


After what seems like an endless parade of blistering hot days, Fall has finally fallen. It is so nice to be able to go for walks without melting. I am really looking forward to getting outside with good weather to match my good health. During my pregnancy, I really missed seeing nature... and my waistline. I'm hoping to rediscover both. Autumn officially begins on the 22nd. I'm going to celebrate it by sticking Ally in our Snugli and tromping around in the woods like a giddy gorilla.

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

What a cute blog. Tommy ferrin told me I needed to log on and check out your blog. I know Sonny from HS, My name is Jill Ison (sandstrom). And you guys were in my parents ward when you were first married. Beautiful daughters. I can totally relate. I have 3 daughter too! you don't mind if i check in every so often do you?

Megan said...

Jill! Hi! I'm so glad you found us! Sonny and I (He says HI, by the way!) checked out your blog and we loved it! Your girls are too cute for words! We're excited to keep checking in on you guys too... if that's okay. How fun!

Caity said...

I love how fall brings back so much energy after the lathargy of summer! I'm excited for you! Sounds awesome!