Why is it that kids get stuck on the same movie and insist on watching it over and over and over... and over? And why is it that those movies almost always come with songs that get lodged in your mind so that YOU end up singing them all day long?
ha ha ha, i know what you mean, i will be singing a song and won't even realize it until wayne asks me why i am singing which ever song it is at that time!
Oh my, I totally know the same thing. Ashlynn is so addicted to Barbie's "The Princess and the Pauper"! She can watch it ALL DAY if I let her. Aren't these fun little girls that we have!:)
I still remember all of our broken record movies! Mine was The Little Mermaid, Kim's was Beauty and the Beast and Dane's was Aladdin. My mother is a saint! ...as are you btw. :)
8 comments:
ha ha ha, i know what you mean, i will be singing a song and won't even realize it until wayne asks me why i am singing which ever song it is at that time!
I can't wait for those movies to happen to me!!!!
Thats picture is so funny. I love the way she sits up so close to the tv! my kids stand right in front like zombies.
Amen. I have more Disney movies memorized than I care to think about. I am horrible at memorizing so that tells you something.
Yes.
"It's Signing Time with Alex and Leah...."
We've been through that too, but now Em gets bored with a movie she's seen recently. It takes her forever to decide on a movie!
Oh my, I totally know the same thing. Ashlynn is so addicted to Barbie's "The Princess and the Pauper"! She can watch it ALL DAY if I let her. Aren't these fun little girls that we have!:)
I still remember all of our broken record movies! Mine was The Little Mermaid, Kim's was Beauty and the Beast and Dane's was Aladdin. My mother is a saint! ...as are you btw. :)
Post a Comment