
Ry and Maddie have been looking forward to seeing the movie "Tinkerbell" for months now. I picked it up yesterday while the girls were at school and surprised them by decorating the house with green streamers and balloons. They had so much fun at our Princess Premiere when they saw "Sleeping Beauty" for the first time that I decided to turn this movie into a celebration too. It's fun to spice things up. And who doesn't love a party? :)


6 comments:
Awwww....that is so cool Meg! I HAVE to try this sometime! The girls must feel so special. I'm in the mood for a party!
Thats it. You're the best mother is the world! You need to wear an official badge of some sort so the world knows that its you and no one else. I love you and your fun ideas. Can I be your daughter? ha.
you're such a fun mom. cute idea.
You sure go all out. The girls must have had a really fun time to be in tink land....You are the best!
I wanna come! Could you plan a party for either the kit kitridge movie or "ballet shoes" and invite me to come, too? You are amazing, Megan and it is such fun to see what you come up with. I'm storing these ideas away.
So so cute! I love the pictures too!
-Suz
Post a Comment