
The only thing more fun than buying Christmas presents for my kids is buying Christmas presents ON SALE for my kids. When I find a sweet deal, I feel it is my duty as an American citizen to report it. So... I've been eyeing the V-Motion game system for my kids for quite a while now, but haven't wanted to pay $80 for it. (We would absolutely need the two controler version because I refuse to referee the fighting that would ensue with only one!) Well, imagine my surprise when I saw this cool item at Sam's Club today for 50% off! I didn't even know they had sales at Sam's Club, but apparently they do. Tons of their toys were selling for great, reduced prices. I was so excited to pick this up for only $40. (Buying a single controller alone costs almost that!) If you've been thinking about getting one, this is an awesome price! But you better hurry! There was only one more left at our store.
*I just found two other great deals at Amazon.com. There are actually some great prices there right now, but two things I found particularly great were the EyeClops BioniCam for $19.99- usually $79.99 and The Cat in the Hat game (so cute!) for $7.99- usually $19.99. I'm done with my Christmas shopping, but I grabbed these for Ryen's birthday. And if you buy anything at Amazon, make sure you go through the link on Leanne's blog so she gets credit!


1 comment:
As usual, you do awesome posts. You found quite a deal!
And I love a good deal!
I wait all year for Amazon to mark down their toys at this time of year. I always find awesome deals. This year I got cute baby dolls for Ava and my nieces for only $7.99 when the regularly $24.99. Plus, I got a toy for Brycen that was usually about $60 for only $20. Plus, FREE SHIPPING! I love a deal. I guess I'm selfish because I don't usually tell other people. Sorry! You're a better person. hee hee
I did probably 75% of my shopping online this year with all of the free shipping deals. Weeee!
Post a Comment