Miss Allyson has a cold, but we didn't want her missing out on the fun so I took these pictures yesterday. I can't believe she will be 6 months old Saturday! My baby! :)
Your darling daughter and your fabulously designed blog are just too much to resist. You definitely need another follower. Besides, 20 just has a nicer ring than 19, wouldn't you say?
She is so so so cute. I wish I was there to hold her in person. I can't believe she's already six months old. She's going to be six before we ever get to meet her :) Love ya, Suz
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, those eyes! Wow.
She. is. adorable!!
she is so cute! i love her expression in the picture on the top-left!
How on earth did you get three such beautiful girls??
Your darling daughter and your fabulously designed blog are just too much to resist. You definitely need another follower. Besides, 20 just has a nicer ring than 19, wouldn't you say?
-Francesca
WOW! Her eyes are so blue and beautiful! She is looking more adorable everyday! I need to snuggle that cutie pie before she gets any bigger.
She is so so so cute. I wish I was there to hold her in person. I can't believe she's already six months old. She's going to be six before we ever get to meet her :)
Love ya, Suz
Post a Comment