January 14, 2009

Apparently, I'm fabulous.

While I was in Arizona, my husband's cousin (Becca) gave me the honor of a Fabulous Blog Award. I've never gotten a blog award before... so yay for me! Unfortunately, for some reason I was unable to steal the accompanying graphic from her blog so I was forced to do an image search on my own. The best I could do was this.... a female wrestler named the Fabulous Moolah. Sorry.

So, without further scary photographs, here's what I'm supposed to do with my award:
1. Pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. Copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

I lovingly pass this award on to Rachel H., Carrie, Katie, Tifani, and Jill. You are each ridiculously fabulous bloggers and I adore each of your cute selves. But I don't expect any of you to do a post about this award since you may feel strange about posting my friend up there, the Fabulous Moolah. Your call. Aaaanyway...

My 5 fabulous obsessions are:
1. My family
2. Art- in all forms
3. Finding cheap expensive things
4. Antiques
5. Nerdy digital stuff (scrapbooking/photography/blogging)


Here are the instructions for the award if you choose to act on it:
Upon receipt of this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.
So there you go!

********************
Aaaand... while I'm at it, I was also tagged by my sweet new friend Francesca over at Three Bay B Chicks. (How cute is that blog name?) Isn't that so nice? Blogs are such a fun way to meet people and Francesca totally made my day! Here are the guidlines for this tag:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Right then. Here are six random things about Yours Truly...
1. Roadkill gives me the chills every single time I see it
2. I hate answering the phone... and calling people. It's nothing personal. I just hate phones.
3. I used to carry a "Beauty and the Beast" lunchbox to school... high school
4. I would rather eat a grilled cheese sandwich than something super fancy at an elite restaurant
5. I cannot remember numbers to save my soul. Any number, no matter how important, just goes in my brain and straight back out. (I still don't know my own cell number.)
6. I can spit abnormally far


Doing some "blog-hopping" I found and tag the following people:
1. Alissa
2. Emily
3. Shannon
4. Jodi
5. Misty
6.
Melannie

Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, first of all, you are fabulous. I'm glad you realize this. And second of all, thank you! You have a lot of blogs on your blog roll over there, and I feel so speshal! And I'm really glad you are back. Don't ever go away again, ok?

Jill Ison said...

you're so nice. I am not that great a blogger, for example... I have no clue how to link things, so that right there is stumping me... pretty sad huh. But I do love reading your blog... you have many really cute ideas and your pics are adorable :)

Caity said...

You totally deserve it!