April 5, 2009

Ryen OLIVIA


Miss Ryen Olivia reminds me so much of THE Olivia. I think she even reminds herself of Olivia. It's one of Ryen's favorite books- partly because I'm pretty sure she recognizes the similarities between herself and the loveable pig. So, when it was storybook character day at her elementary school, of course our Ryen Olivia went as... Olivia.

13 comments:

Carrie said...

That's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Charlie and Tina said...

adorable. love the outfit she looks just like her. My kids love Olivia also and they tell Ian he is just like Olivia's little brother.

Jill Ison said...

adorable :) i love striped tights.

Caity said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

too cute, love that the outfit matches so well. I've read Olivia, she's sassy.

Leanne said...

I love the Olivia books. Where did you find the cute tights?

Adria said...

k i just noticed that she is dressed the same as the mouse! HOW CUTE! I love that last pic of ally too, you have three beautiful girlies!!

Campbell Family said...

how stinkin' cute is she!!!!!! so dang adorable i can barely stand it! love her!

Tifani said...

Ha ha! I can hear the theme song in my head. "Olivia.....Olivia......Olivia." I love that show. I have never read the books though, I will have to look into that. She is so cute!

RACHEL said...

that is really cool, i had a favorite book called rachel's rainbow and i loved it just because it had my name in it! I wish still i had that book!

Anonymous said...

Perfectly Ryen!!
Norma

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

discount furniture said...

You did well on putting this together. I did not expect this to find this today. This is a great story.