That's how many visitors came to my little
website yesterday. I know that's not much by most people's standards, but I am totally thrilled about it! I feel like I'm just getting warmed up. :) I'm preparing to release a bunch of new designs that I'm really excited about (including the one on my blog right now). I've been so surprised both by how crazy and how kind people are in this world. :) More than anything though, I am having so much fun!
7 comments:
Hello...that is awesome! I get so excited every time I see you posted on Today's Creative Blog or Tip Junkie.
So Cool. My celebrity friend. Ha ha. Congratulations. Your designs speak for themselves.
that is so awesome, megan!!! you totally have the crafty-gene and we all love it!!! i feel like i need to make a post and say that i personally know the creator of shabby blogs!!! Congrats! love you!
Well, as I always say, you are fabulous! But the most important thing is like you said...your having a blast! Do what you love, love what you do!!! (one of my all time favorite quotes there...I even have a sign on my wall that says that)
that is totally awesome! I love this new design!
It feels SO good to do what you're passionate about...and you have a major talent in this area! We've started a YW blog for our ward and used one of your shabulous designs...so thanks for giving us some glam!
:)
I LOVE the new design on your blog! I was just thinking how I want a new backround because there are so many even though I've just perfected mine. Hahaha! You are totally talented!
That is so awesome Meg! I love the new look too. Congrats on having such a successful website. It is even better that you are loving every minute of it! You are the best!
Post a Comment