May 12, 2009

April Rewind


I am finally starting to get caught up on my pictures! These next few posts are going to be seriously out of order because I am so far behind. Better late than never though, right?

My sister Caitlyn and her family came for a visit at the beginning of last month. We had SO much fun together! Our kids played like crazy and got along so well. We spent a night at the beach and celebrated Easter and Cait's birthday together. I am so lucky to have such an amazing sister and friend!

5 comments:

Tifani said...

Such beautiful pictures. I love that song, Just Another Day in Paradise.

Lisa said...

Fun times! It's always so good to spend time with family.
I am right there with ya in trying to catch up. I could easily just move on but for me... I don't want to leave these memories behind so I have to post them!
I wanted to share this with you... I know you will understand... http://quirkykirky.blogspot.com/
My friend Jill and her husband are ready to adopt but just need to find their little one now... read Excitement in the air!!! post.

Leanne said...

Aww. Sweet pictures of Caity and Joel! I love it. I bet you all had a wonderful time. I know I cherish all the sister times when I can see mine (they live in CA). When are you ever going to come visit us in MI?! I'd love to see you in person again Megan :)

Caity said...

Oh, I love you Meg!

Caity said...

Plus, you made it into Emma's "inner circle" which is no small feat! That says something about how much we love you!