June 5, 2009

Mmmmm...

Last year we went to the strawberry patch too early, this year we went too late, but each year we scored some suuuuper yummy berries. I love our little traditions.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Strawberry patches are so much fun! I'm glad you got to go again this year!

Brian and Beth said...

That is a sweet tradition! And it's like you guys are "The Cleavers". The Hastings are a piece of Americana!!

Carrie said...

That picture of Ally is so cute! I love berry picking!

Jill Ison said...

i wish we had a patch of any kind around here! how fun. i love your like strawberry frames or you know... the stuff around the pictures. so cute as always!!

Lona said...

I don't usually make comments but this post really brought back some memories for me. When I was a little girl - 40 some years ago - we would visit Grandma Glasgow in Durham and one of the highlights of that time was the wild strawberry patch out behind the house in the woods. Yum! I love North Carolina and I love all of you! Squeeze the whole family for me - Love you - Lona

RACHEL said...

picking strawberries is the best!!! i love your pictures!

Leanne said...

Cute scrappin' page!

I remember picking strawberries with my Mom too. For a while, we had some small strawberries growing at our old house. I miss it! Maybe I'll get another going next season. Thanks for motivating me. :)