Sonny's always been very pretty!
What a fun reprieve from the chore of packing! I certainly don't envy you!
What a good Dad!!!
I loooooove it! Haha. I was waiting to see this photo! :)
Very stylish Sonny! Can I get your stylists number? Are you guys here yet? AHHHHH...I can't take the excitement any longer!!!!
I would say that def gets a father of the year award.....so much estrogen for him, i just dont know how he does it...
lol!!! that is too funny!!!
i just have to keep coming back to see this every-so-often... its just such a happy picture.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Sonny's always been very pretty!
What a fun reprieve from the chore of packing! I certainly don't envy you!
What a good Dad!!!
I loooooove it! Haha. I was waiting to see this photo! :)
Very stylish Sonny! Can I get your stylists number? Are you guys here yet? AHHHHH...I can't take the excitement any longer!!!!
I would say that def gets a father of the year award.....so much estrogen for him, i just dont know how he does it...
lol!!! that is too funny!!!
i just have to keep coming back to see this every-so-often... its just such a happy picture.
Post a Comment