We went to church while we were on vacation in May and Ryen shared her testimony for the first time. It was so special. It's neat to see her develop beliefs of her own. It was cool that it just so happened to be her birthday that day as well. We filmed her right after church and asked her to just say what she said before, but she couldn't remember. This is pretty close though. :)


3 comments:
that is totally something i would do, film it for memories! so cute and such a sweet testimony. tell her she is braver than me cuz i hardly ever go up!! so proud of you, ryen:)
That was so sweet!
I've already watched this 6 times. I am just so in love with her. . . I love little testimonies from kids. Its so funny. She is so beautiful. sigh. All of the girls are so striking. I hope I can come out to see you this year and snap their picture. ha. love you.
Post a Comment