We are officially moved. We arrived in Michigan yesterday, unloaded the trucks today, and are looking at houses tomorrow. Sonny and I have been totally and utterly overwhelmed by the love and service given to us by the members of our Rocky Mount ward. We worked so hard to pack, but just couldn't get everything done on our own. There was so much to be done! Like angels sent from God himself, members of our church babysat our girls, brought us meals, loaded the trucks, cleaned our home from top to bottom, helped with all of the repairs we needed done to sell our house, and even drove one of the trucks to Michigan for us. Not only did they step in and do for us what we could not for ourselves, but they did it happily and with so much love. Words cannot even express the love we have felt through the service of these incredible people. This has been an experience I will remember for the rest of my life.
July 1, 2009
Army of Angels
We are officially moved. We arrived in Michigan yesterday, unloaded the trucks today, and are looking at houses tomorrow. Sonny and I have been totally and utterly overwhelmed by the love and service given to us by the members of our Rocky Mount ward. We worked so hard to pack, but just couldn't get everything done on our own. There was so much to be done! Like angels sent from God himself, members of our church babysat our girls, brought us meals, loaded the trucks, cleaned our home from top to bottom, helped with all of the repairs we needed done to sell our house, and even drove one of the trucks to Michigan for us. Not only did they step in and do for us what we could not for ourselves, but they did it happily and with so much love. Words cannot even express the love we have felt through the service of these incredible people. This has been an experience I will remember for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a great group! That's great that everyone stepped in like that. I am sure they will miss you all so much! You guys are so great!Good luck finding your new house, and in everything ahead!
How awesome! -Suz
How very sweet of the ward members to help out like that! I hope you will enjoy your new ward just as much.
I've never actually seen your old house, but man, is it ever pretty! Thanks for sharing the photo. I'm sure you will miss it, but hopefully you will find something in MI that you love just as much.
Can't wait to see you Meg!
Yes, Thank you so much, cuz now we get to have this wonderful family of Hastings in MI!!! Thanks Rocky Mount ward for everything!!!!
Post a Comment