Just let us take a look at it! The second we like it, it will sell to someone else. This is the 3rd house that we loved and that sold right before we could do anything about it. It's a gift. :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is a crying shame. That house is beautiful. It just means there is something better waiting for you!!!
Aww. So sorry Meg. But yep, it just means there is something better just waiting for the Hastings to find it. Happy searching! Did I mention my favorite show is House Hunters??! I wish wish wish I was looking at houses!
4 comments:
That is a crying shame. That house is beautiful. It just means there is something better waiting for you!!!
that looks like a dream house. they dont build 'em like that round here :)
Aww. So sorry Meg. But yep, it just means there is something better just waiting for the Hastings to find it. Happy searching! Did I mention my favorite show is House Hunters??! I wish wish wish I was looking at houses!
That house is gorgeous! I want it!
Post a Comment