October 8, 2009

Warm Fuzzies



Glass jar: $2.50
Bag of craft balls: $2.50
Finding out Madelyn cleaned her room without being asked: Priceless

Is it just us or has everyone started a "warm fuzzy" jar after listening to this talk by Thomas S. Monson?
FYI- both jars and fuzzies are 50% off at Hobby Lobby this week. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this post. I love your label, and I was wondering were I could find it, or if you might share it.

Tifani said...

i loved that idea at conference. Maybe we will have to get that started!

Anonymous said...

I know I am going to start one someday. I have always wanted to since Carrie had a blog about it a couple of years back. It is such a great idea!

Leanne said...

Haha! I planned to do this with the primary. So your girls will get double duty chances to fill a warm fuzzies jar. Only mine probably won't be as cute as yours! Good to know about HL having them on sale. Thanx!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see all your great blog entries. The warm fuzzies seem to be a fun idea for a lot of things. Sounds good for our Maddie!

We like the idea of white over the blue on your wonderful new home but are still unsure about the shudders. Black, probably not, but a brighter color would spice it up if the right one was chosen. You will do the right thing like you always do!!!

We love that you love antiques, Megan. Oh, what you will do with your decorating ideas. Can't wait to see!

Time to Skype with you and the girls!
Love you all!
Dad and Mom, Papa and Nana

Love,