Ahoy, my name is...
I took the girls out to lunch at McDonalds and got Ryen the only thing she'll really eat there- a cheeseburger happy meal with milk. The toy that came with her meal was a little stuffed pirate. On the side of the happy meal box was an eye patch, a medalion, and a pirate earring. Ryen LOVED them and has played with those little "treasures" for the past few days. On another side of the happy meal box was a little game to figure out your pirate name. You start with your middle name, then add your favorite color, then your favorite fish. I played the game with Ryen and her Pirate name is Olivia Yellow Guppy... respectfully. For days, if I try to call her Ryen she will scream, cry, jump up and down, or just plain ignore me. "It's Olivia-Yellow-Guppy!!!" she will demand. Thanks Ronald.
No comments:
Post a Comment