July 17, 2006

Ready & Waiting


I've been getting an early start on Ryen's fall and winter wardrobe. Every year I buy her WAY too much and she only wears half of her clothing... and even those things she only wears once. I'm trying to be better this year, but so far it's not going very well. :) Ryen has been loving it though! When she saw this sweater I bought her, she hugged it and put it on right away. She hasn't taken it off since! I've tried reasoning with her, but she just likes her sweater and hat and has informed me that it makes her look cool. We've been getting some pretty funny looks, but I figure this form of expression is much easier to deal with than permanent marker on our furniture and walls. And hey, at least it's not the Santa dress again. Still wrong season, but right direction. Ryen loves the winter! Even at the beach, she always lays down and tries to make snow(sand)angels. She can't wait for winter to come (especially now that she is probably sweating to death)! I think we'll have to throw a little Christmas in July party to tide her over. Posted by Picasa

No comments: