For my birthday this year, we decided to take a little trip to Washington DC. It's a really fun place to visit because of all the great things to do and see. We went to two of my favorite places in the world- The National Gallery of Art and H&M. :) We would have stayed longer and done a lot more, but the weather was FREEZING. Holy smokes, it was cold! Brrrrr. Makes me shiver just to think about it. Still, we had so much fun! It was a wonderful birthday! When we got home, it was too late to make the traditional train cake we had planned on, so Sonny surprised me with this bowl of ice cream instead. I had to think and think about what to wish for because I have everything in the world I could ever want. How lucky I am!
March 19, 2007
For my birthday this year, we decided to take a little trip to Washington DC. It's a really fun place to visit because of all the great things to do and see. We went to two of my favorite places in the world- The National Gallery of Art and H&M. :) We would have stayed longer and done a lot more, but the weather was FREEZING. Holy smokes, it was cold! Brrrrr. Makes me shiver just to think about it. Still, we had so much fun! It was a wonderful birthday! When we got home, it was too late to make the traditional train cake we had planned on, so Sonny surprised me with this bowl of ice cream instead. I had to think and think about what to wish for because I have everything in the world I could ever want. How lucky I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun Meg! I love reading your blog! Maddie is the cutest pup ever and you are so crafty with the scrappbooking!
Post a Comment